Experts estimate that close to ninety percent of disease is stress-related. Perhaps nothing ages us faster than too much stress. Bodywork is an effective tool for managing this stress. Benefits include:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Reduced fatigue.
Bodywork sessions can also relieve a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- May decrease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Detoxing the body is also important in maintaining optimum health. Do you feel that something is wrong or you just do not feel right? You may need to start with a detoxification program to get you back to on track. Detoxing helps to reduce and eliminate the following conditions:
- Chronic pain
- Environmental toxins